Learner Driver Information

How to Get my Learner’s Permit for a Motorcycle

Learning to ride a motorcycle If you would like to start riding a motorcycle you must first attend a Rider Safe course. Rider Safe is a compulsory motorcycle rider training course for all novice motorcycle riders. It provides tuition for the basic and advanced motorcycle skills necessary for the road. Rider Safe is run by [...]

Get Your Learners Permit Online

myLs is an online interactive learning and assessment course that you can take to get your learner’s permit in South Australia. Designed to improve learner driver education, the myLs course focuses on road rules, road safety, and driver attitudes and behaviours, giving new drivers the best possible start before they get behind the wheel. Assessment […]

How to get your Learner’s permit

You must be 16yrs or older before you can apply for a learner’s permit.

How to get your P’s (Provisional License)

Two stages have been introduced to the Provisional license (P1 & P2) and a Hazard Perception test must be passed to progress from P1 to P2.

Graduated License Scheme – Explained

If you incur between 1 & 3 demerit points (without disqualification) you can progress to P2 after the year provided you successfully complete a Driver Awareness course and pass the Hazard Perception test.

pdtasthaust on Twitter
Latest Tweet: How to distinguish COVID-19 symptoms from allergies and the common cold https://t.co/32rjyAbUr3
7 people follow pdtasthaust
Twitter Pic cxonclou Twitter Pic Southern Twitter Pic happydri Twitter Pic RobeBake Twitter Pic DuDuWill Twitter Pic dashwort Twitter Pic DavidDwh